First impressions count! Buyers typically form their opinions about a property within the first 2 minutes!
Why Stage It?
- Staged properties sell approximately 30–40% faster
- Staging has proven to increase the selling price of a home from 5–20%
- 88% of all buyers search for homes on the Web—their decision to view a home is derived from the photos displayed
- Staging costs far less than your first price reduction—generally a minimum of 10% of the original list price
- Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the full potential of a non-staged home
Remember…first impressions count! Buyers typically form their opinions within the first two minutes. A staged home creates a vision for the prospective buyer helping to connect more easily to the property while creating excitement and interest.
Having worked closely with Margie Peterson of Peterson’s Consign & Design for many years, it is clear that Margie understands what it takes to help seal the deal! She transforms properties into exciting, interesting, clean, hip and stylish homes helping them sell quickly at the highest and best price. Learn more about Margie Peterson. She is a treasure.