Sold at $1,890,000
98 Via La Brisa, Larkspur
Clean lines, stunning finishes, quality materials and an ideal single story floorplan, make this 4 bedroom/3 bath home the perfect balance of easy living with a clean modern aesthetic. Impeccably designed by Christie Tyreus, Architect.
The inviting front yard, reminiscent of a wine country garden with lavender, grasses, decomposed granite, a fire pit and raised vegetable boxes, creates a wonderful sense of entry together with the warm wood-paneled portico. The spacious and dramatic “Great Room” that includes the living, dining and the top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen with Calacatta D’oro marble counter tops and waterfall edge, highlights the dramatic sense of light and scale.
Easy access to the deck and grassy yard is perfect for entertaining and play. These public spaces are an ideal counterbalance to the more intimate bedroom wing including the chic master suite. A 2-car attached garage and ample storage underscore the smart and beautiful design.
98 Via La Brisa is conveniently located in the sought-after Larkspur Marina- just a short stroll to historic downtown and all of the best that Larkspur has to offer. Less than a mile to the Lark Theater, Picco Pizza, Equator Coffee, award-winning schools and the ferry. It is the perfect marriage of style and lifestyle.
- 4 bedrooms/3 baths – ideal single story floorplan
- “Great Room” includes living, dining and top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, custom cabinets, Calacatta d’Oro marble counter tops and waterfall edge
- Dining Area: Custom cabinets, skylights
- Family Room with gas fireplace, built-in bookcases & cabinets, wired for 5.1 surround sound
- Floors: Pre-finished white oak engineered hardwood
- Air conditioning
- Grounds: Landscaped front & back yards, fire pit and raised vegetable boxes, level lawn & entertaining deck
- 2-car garage with custom built-in cabinets & workbench
- Close to historic downtown Larkspur and award-winning schools