Sold at $2,695,,000
Country Estate in the Heart of Larkspur
65 Ardmore Road, Larkspur
A Property that Embodies all the Magic of Larkspur
Nestled on an expansive mostly level lot with glorious gardens, this magical gated property offers a sense of privacy and serenity in the heart of Larkspur. This extensively remodeled, immaculate and spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath residence, bathed in sunlight and dotted with majestic redwoods, is a rare find.
The open kitchen/dining/family is perfect for large gatherings, and there is access to a private balcony overlooking the lush gardens. The master bedroom suite is on the main floor, and the 3 additional bedrooms and 2 baths are on the lower level with access to the extraordinary grounds. It’s a master gardener’s very own estate and it shows.
A short stroll to downtown Larkspur with its hip shops and restaurants, library, award winning schools and fantastic hiking trails, 65 Ardmore is special, and right out of the pages of “House and Garden”.
- Eat-in Kitchen: island, stainless 4-burner w/grill and hood, granite countertops, abundance of cabinetry, access to patio, gardens and pond
- Living/Dining Combination: gas fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, recessed lighting, storage
- Family Room: wood floors, wall of windows showcasing the views, built-in lounge or day bed, private deck for dining al fresco
- Master Bedroom Suite: located on main level with, 2 walk-in closets and remodeled bath
- Powder room
- Bedrooms/Baths: 3 additional bedrooms and 2 baths on lower level plus lots of storage
- Separate laundry room with storage
- Freshly painted interior throughout and newly carpeted on bedroom level
- Garage/Parking: one attached garage and one detached garage with off street parking and ample storage
- Award-winning schools
- Some of the best weather in Marin
- Close to Larkspur’s hottest “new” neighborhood that features Equator Coffee, Picco’s Restaurant, Perry’s, Posie’s Ice Cream and chic shops
- Nearby hiking trails
- More than 1/3 acre (or 15,700 sq. ft) according to tax records
- Majestic redwood grove with fairy ring and separate seating with hammock for warm summer days
- Patios, rock walls, meandering pathways and multiple seating areas
- Pond with waterfall
- Many species of native California plants primarily drought tolerate…promoting butterflies and hummingbirds
- Western redbud, lemons, fig, maples, magnolias and the list goes on…..
- Sunny level vegetable gardens (or possible pool site/playground)
- Fully fenced