Offered at $3,795,000
Architect Designed Livable Luxury
23 La Cuesta Drive, Greenbrae
Located on a prime street in the flats of Greenbrae, 23 La Cuesta is an expansive, sun-washed property that graciously incorporates all the important elements of Marin life…integrated indoor/outdoor living, impeccable design and an easy going, exceptional floorplan.
Designed by Rob Wilkinson, principal of Wilkinson Architectural Group, and finishes curated by Star Piece Design, this 4bedroom/3.5bath newly built home, is a blend of clean lines with a warm modern aesthetic. The gracious sense of entry with an extraordinary sense of light and scale, is enhanced by the dramatic water feature that brings the outdoors in.
The “Great Room” is the heartbeat of the home that includes a chef’s kitchen with a center island, cathedral ceiling with wood beams, designer lighting, Italian porcelain tile flooring, stainless appliances and a glass wall that fully opens to maximize the connection with the outdoors.
A sense of privacy combined with a dynamic close-to-everything location plus an award winning Kentfield School District, make 23 La Cuesta a rare offering.
- Bedroom/Bath on entry level
- Library/Office with custom barn door
- Children’s Wing: 2 bedrooms with wool carpeting, 1 bath with Caesarstone counter plus “homework lounge” and adjacent laundry room
- Sitting/Family Room: Opening out to gardens and pool
- 2Formal Dining Room: Opening out to gardens and pool
- Great Room: Kitchen with Thermador 6- burner gas stove with hood, island with stone slab, wine refrigerator, floating lit shelving, fireplace, Italian tile (concrete style) flooring, La Cantina pocket slider
- Powder Room with designer backsplash
- Master Bedroom Suite: private with covered balcony, large walk-in closet
- Custom lighting, French oak engineered hardwood floors, Marvin windows and doors
- Welcoming front porch with bluestone
- Level lawn areas…perfect for play and dining
- Infinity edge pool with Heath ceramic tile waterfall
- 2- car attached garage